Friday, May 19, 2006

Doing fine

Everything has some what settle down. Everything seems to be running smoothly, somehow only the projects and deadlines are squeezing every bit of me. Yesterday went for Inline skating and i've already made up my mind to join it officially. I was learning to do the T-break but fail, who cares as long as you know how to stop. During my afternoon lunch break, we (classmates and I) went to play netball, well not an official type of game. It's fun! Been loooong time since playing ball games. I've grown to love my class, they are lovely bunch of pple.

Anyway, I was suppose to head to TP to meet some of my darling 4e1 classmates but i'm so tired and there's projects and homework to clear so i'm here sitting on my butt to blog and trying to get some work done before the week starts. I've got BIG new for all --> I'm having COMMON TEST in 3 weeks time! =( Not enough time to study and I dun wanna risk failing cos the consequences is HUGE.

p/s: i need some photo sessions, 7in1 gatherings, shopping session badly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home